Monday 19 April 2010

Monday Before Sunday / Pazardan Once Pazartesi


I know I said I would write about Sunday first. But I wanted to announce my grades. 

I got a 100% from Kanji, another 100% for one homework. Then I got a 93% for another homework. To my biggest surprise, I got a 87% from the big test (which included everything from the beginning of this course). However, during the break I commented how well a certain classmate of ours was doing, and added that I was the bottom of the class. This comment was directed to our teacher and he nodded, affirming. He said "The test was OK, though". So the grades are better news than I'd expected, but in fact doesn't mean much.

Sirada Pazar var demistim ama...notlarimi aciklayayim once.
Kanji'den ve bir diger odevden 100 aldim, bir diger odevden de 93. Asil beni sasirtan buyuk testten 87 almak oldu (ki bu sinav kursun basindan beri ogrendigimiz tum konulari kapsiyordu). Gelgelelim, tenefus sirasinda bir sinif arkadasimizin Japoncasinin ne iyi oldugunu soyleyip, bir de benim sinifin en kotusu oldugunu ekledim. Yorumumum muhatabi olan ogretmenim ise onaylar bicimde kafasini sallayip "Test fena degildi ama" dedi. Demek sonuclar benim bekledigimden daha iyi haber olmakla birlikte fazla da bir sey ifade etmiyor.

2 comments:

  1. Schat, thanks for this announcement but why are you putting yourself down. Forget about the teacher or the others, good grades are good grades! Good work :-* and a reason to celebrate, I'm getting myself a drink.

    ReplyDelete