Sunday 9 May 2010

Leaving Kyoto / Kyoto'dan Ayriliyorum


I'm leaving Kyoto in a couple of hours. I'm all packed and have about 30 minutes before I go and meet Claire and Chica for one last cup of coffee together. 

We'll take a taxi to the shuttle service and then travel to Kansai International in Osaka. We'll take a shuttle or a taxi from the airport to th hotel (10 mins away)We'll stay the night in an onsen hotel and leave early in the morning again with the shuttle. The flight is scheduled for 10 a.m and we're due in Amsterdam 14:55. Let's see how I take such a long day.

I'll try to squueze in one last post about last Wednesday once I've checked in to the hotel.

Just now I'm feeling somewhat sad. I think I'll miss this city.


Birkac saat icinde Kyoto'dan ayriliyorum. Valizimi toparladim ve 20 dakika sonra Claire ve Chica ile son bir kahve icmek icin bulusacagim.

Shuttle servisine taksi ile gidecegiz, ordan da Osaka'ya Kansai Havaalanina gidecegiz. Vardigimizda ya bir taksi tutup ya da yine baska bir servis ile otele gidecegiz. Otel, havaalanina 10 dakika mesafede ve kaplicali.Sabah da shuttle ile havaalanina gidecegiz erkenden. Ucus yarin sabah 10'da, Amsterdam'a inis de 14:55. Bakalim o kadar uzun bir gunu nasil kaldiracagim.

Otele girisi tamamlayinca gecen Carsamba ile ilgili bir post daha yazmak niyetindeyim.

Simdi biraz buruk hissediyorum. Sanirim ozleyecegim bu sehri.

No comments:

Post a Comment