Sunday 9 May 2010

At the Hotel / Otelde

We've had our coffee and said our goodbyes. I received a Sahshiko set from Chica as a present, which I'm super delighted with. We even got to see Aikachan again, and that's a good way to start a day.

Once I got back to my room to take my luggage down, the cleaner was already in.

Everything went according to plan until Kansai Airport. There I've found out that some chocolate melted in my bag and smeared on stuff. Fortunately, stuff was not my passport. I got my luggage weighed and it was just over 20 kilos, I'm glad.

We then found out that the shuttle was not available for another 3 hours and the taxi cost more for the 10 minute ride than the 1 hour 45 minutes ride from Kyoto. So we took the train and a taxi. We've checked in to the hotel and checked in for our flight as well. From now on we'll try to relax as much as we can...I'll go discover the onsen facilities now.


Kahvemizi icip vedalastik. Chica bana Sashiko seti hediye etti, cok da memnun oldum. Aikachan'i bile gorduk, gunumuz guzel basladi yani.

Valizimi indirmek icin odama dondugumde temizlikci girmisti bile. 

Kansai Havaalanina kadar hersey yolunda gitti. Oraya vardigimizda cantamda kalan bir cukulatanin eridigini, cantamdakilere bulastigini farkettim. Sukur pasaportuma degmemis. Valizimi de tarttim, 20 kilonun az uzerinde, pek memnun oldum.

Ogrendik ki shuttle 3 saat daha yokmus, taksi de 10 dakikalik yol icin Kyoto'dan (1 saat 45 dakikalik mesafe) daha pahaliymis. Biz de once trene bindik sonra taksiyle otele geldik. Gelir gelmez internetten ucus icin de check-in yaptim. Bundan sonra rahatlamaya bakacagiz. Simdi gidip hamama bir goz atacagim.

No comments:

Post a Comment