Friday 9 April 2010

Friday is Nice / Cuma Guzel

The school week is over and I'm pretty much crushed. I think yesterday I've had to study 4-5 hours outside the classroom. So it's full-time. I'll be using most of the weekend preparing for the next week. I've asked my teacher for the lesson plan, now I'll be better prepared. We are currently doing 2 units a day or so. In amsterdam we were doing one unit per 3 weeks, it's that kind of increase. 

We've had 4 quizzez so far and I've got a 100%, a 96%. The other 2 I'll hear about on Monday. One should be OK , the other will be more like 30%.


Okul haftasi bitti ve ben de bittim. Dun siniftan sonra 4-5 saat ders calistim galiba.  Yani tam mesai yapmaktayim.Haftasonu da onumuzdeki haftaya hazirlanmakla gececek gorunuyor. En azindan ogretmenime ders planini sordum, biraz hazirlanabilirim.Simdiye kadar gunde 2 unite yapiyoruz. Amsterdam'da 3 haftada bir unite yapiyorduk. oyle boyle degil hiz.

Simdiye kadar 4 test olduk. Birinden 100, birinden 96 aldim. Digeri ikisini de Pazartesi ogrenecegim. Biri iyi gelecek ama digerinden 30 anca alirim.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this sounds grueling in a typically-Japanese kind of way. Kudos on the 100% and 96%, wow! I hope your weekend lets you recharge a bit.

    ReplyDelete